Sunday, October 18, 2015

Outfit: Assiniboine

I bought this dress on The Real Real a few months ago. It came new with tags, and was 60% less than retail. My husband definitely made fun of me when I insisted on taking oufit photos in the snow, but I think it was worth it!



Outfit details:
Dress: Oscar de la Renta, similar at The Outnet in pink floral, blue floralblack and white; similar at The Real Real in blue and green floralpink and white but sleevelessblue, white and red print)
Shoes: Puma, very old
Do you have a favourite vacation spot? Do you like going back to the same places over and over again or would you rather go somewhere different every time?

4 comments:

  1. That's quite the juxtaposition between the bright dress and the cool wilderness background! I love visiting new vacation spots, but I'm a creature of habit and return to some of the same places repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp!! Of course you took photos in the snow with this dress - soooo gorgeous! Love love love!!
    I need to go on more vacations since my vacations usually end up with me visiting family in Texas, Florida, and Pennsylvania. That's what happens when you move away from everybody! lol
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos with the backdrop of the permafrost is gorgeous! You are much heartier than I.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These photos are so surreal and stunning. I understand why you wanted to photograph the dress against the snow because the effect is so gorgeous. Of course I love this dress because it combines so many of my favorite things: pink, a floral print, and a fit and flare silhouette. You wear it beautifully! I'm totally packing some bright pink pieces for our holiday visit to Michigan so I can photograph the outfits against the snowy trees!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete